401(k). Roth 401(k). IRA. SEP. SIMPLE IRA. The alphabet soup and choices may seem bewildering when it comes to retirement plans.
And ever-changing rules from the Department of Labor add a new layer of complexity and potential liability to you as a plan sponsor.
Whether you are a business owner, business manager or self-employed, you need to consider the role of a properly designed and funded retirement plan for your business and personal bottom line.
This is where the professionals at Clear View Wealth Advisors, LLC may be able to help.
We can help guide you through the choices and show you how to be in compliance with the Pension Protection Act of 2006 if applicable. At the very least we can show you how to lower your costs which improves not only your bottom line but the returns for your participants as well.
We focus on developing plans that use open architecture and low-cost funds including index Exchange Traded Funds. We can structure a plan that will maximize benefits for owners and key employees in the most tax-advantaged way. And we can support financial education with live and online tools that may increase plan participation and financial well-being for all employees.
Opportunity for Employers
Through an arrangement with various financial literacy and education providers, Steve Stanganelli and Clear View Wealth Advisors offer employers a program of onsite financial education workshops tailored to an employer’s staff.
Studies show that employees who are concerned about financial issues may be less productive. Our goal is to ensure that you and your employees are both successful.
BENEFITS of FINANCIAL EDUCATION WORKSHOPS
- Motivate staff
- Provide practical information about benefits that may increase participation
- Help reduce employee turnover
- Satisfy IRS Section 404c requirements and Department of Labor regulations on retirement plans
- Show your employees that you are invested in them
EMPLOYEE SUPPORT PROGRAMS
We also offer completely turnkey advice delivery programs that support the fiduciary responsibilities of employer-sponsored retirement plans. We can design a program providing employees with free or low-cost On Demand financial advice online, by phone, by email or on-site.
We can tailor a program to your company’s needs and budget for a set retainer amount plus a reasonable per employee fee annually.
Please call for details.
Expense Reduction for Businesses
We focus on saving you money so you can focus on growing your personal or company bottom line.
Savings Solutions for Virtually Every Industry
Our national team of CPAs, lawyers and engineers has helped thousands of companies nationwide reduce expenses and obtain large federal tax incentives that would otherwise go unclaimed. Our services are not limited to any single industry focus.
Over 90% of all businesses can benefit from one or more of our expense reduction audit services.
Learn How Your Company Can Save Money On:
- Credit Card Processing
- Employer Payroll Tax Incentives
- Parcel Shipping
- Property Owner Tax Incentives
- Property Taxes
- Waste & Recycling
- Work Comp Insurance
Business Valuation Services
Why you should have a business valuation
- To Better Understand Your Business and Its Potential
- When You Plan to Sell Your Business
- To Know the Value of Your Largest Asset in Order to Properly Plan Your Retirement
- During Buy/sell Agreements With Business Partners
- In Order to Ensure That Your Business and Your Family Are Properly Protected
- When Considering Funding Opportunities
- To Plan for the Future of Your Business With a Qualified Succession Plan
- When You Plan to Buy a Business
- To Prepare for Taxable Events Such as Gifting or Grants